Greeblings

From: Michael J. Rider <jaguar_at_warwick.net>
Date: Sun, 12 May 1996 01:36:45 -0400

On Sat, 11 May 1996 18:59:40 -0400 (EDT) Paul Kemner wrote:

>On the origin/what the heck are creeplings- I wonder if the creeplings are
>mutated or possibly just *visible* Greeblings? In this world, Greeblings
>absolutely infest human dwellings, but humans with their poor eyesight can't
>see them. My feline sources tell me that Greeblings are responsible for all
>sorts of rotten stuff, and that one of the major duties of a guardian cat is
>to eliminate them. When a cat jumps on newspaper, rips up the rug, gets on
>the kitchen counter, etc. they're really catching and killing Greeblings.
>When a cat just stares at a wall for no apparent reason, they're keeping an
>eye on a Greebling that's out of reach. There's a scientific paper on them
>that shows up on rec.pets.cats occasionally, but I haven't managed to snag a
>copy of it yet. The description seems to match pretty well.

They do look quite similar, but they are much larger than typical
greeblings. If they are artificially mutated by Dark Kat this would
explain the difference in size. The darn things always get online with my
computer at night and post to alt.devilbunnies. Now the little fluffy
terrors think I'm an axe wielding maniac.

    / Michael J. Rider / :o o:
   / jaguar_at_warwick.net /________oOOo_==( ^ )==_oOOo__________
  / ULC Minister/Furry Feline / ' /
 / Jason_Jaguar on FurryMUCK / Hey, what's going on up here? /
    / Brain> Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering? /
   / Pinky> Wuh, I think so, Brain, but isn't Regis Philbin /
  / already married? /