Re: S.K.I.Q. and New Eps

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 10 May 1996 19:43:03 -0700

>On Thu, 9 May 1996, chance wrote:
>
>> Okay, I found out that TCN *will* be airing "Katseye News Special Report/
>> S.K.I.Q." during an upcoming Kats "Super-chunk", but still don't have anything
>> definite on any possible new eps. I'll make some calls.
>A SUPER CHUNK?!?!?!?!?!? There was one of the kats in March, and They
>only re-show a superchunk of the same topic every 6 months! Will they
>show it after they show "Katastrophe"? And does Katseye have a 1st or 2nd
>season opening? I must know this so I know which tape to put in the VCR. :)

On my tape it has a second season opening, but that was off of TBS, and they
did some strange things with the credits. Um...I wouldn't sweat the numerical
order there, A.J; though it was supposed to be the first ep in the second
season (technically after "Katastrophe"), it doesn't have any kind of continuity
and could've been shown absolutely anywhere in the rotation and be "right".

TCN didn't say *when* it would air, but they advertise their "Superchunk" things
in advance, no?