Re: S.K.I.Q. and New Eps

From: Casshan <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 19 May 1996 19:10:33 -0700

>Okay, I found out that TCN *will* be airing "Katseye News Special Report/
>S.K.I.Q." during an upcoming Kats "Super-chunk", but still don't have anything
>definite on any possible new eps. I'll make some calls.

ACK!! NO!!! <rant, rave, destroy the world, that sort of thing, you know.>
Of course.... they do this after I logged off Prodigy (where I find the
times for SK, since my local television guides fail to list it). Now I have
to watch that stupid thing. When are they going to show it? When? If they've
already had, you never knew that psycopath on the news who commited seuicide
over a television show. Okay?
(Retarded)..... To heck with this! I don't want this crud anymore!
SWAT Kats Mega extremist, anime fan. Who says nothing's perfect?.
"Casshan!.... I grow weary of that name." Android "Black King" BK1