Sound Barrier, Names, and the MAA

From: Kevin L. Knoles <klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu>
Date: Thu, 2 May 1996 20:19:14 -0500 (CDT)

> The airliner look like it was design for a supersonic flight, when do the kats
 broke the sound barrier anyway?

    Yeah, since the Kats' history is clearly quite different than our own, then
when would an historic event such as breaking the sound barrier occur? Within
a few years of the last Megawar as it was with us, earlier, or later? And what
do you 'spose the name of test pilot was? Since Chuck Yaeger is sort of taken
as the early names for T-Bone and Razor, then I don't think it could/should be
a variation of his name.
    And that makes me wonder, how did the names T-Bone and Razor come about
both on the show and in real life? They're obviously good, descriptive names,
but I'd like to know the origins - When did the creators, I guess the
Tremblays, come up with them and why, and why and how on the show did Chance
and Jake choose them?

> Of course I have no doubt that they will call it MAA or something like that, s
ince that they already put in MASA.

    Of course, good point.

> BTW, is MASA belong to MegaKat or to someone else?

    I have no idea. More argumentation for or against the existence of a Kat
nation with a federal government.

> Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id

  |\ __ /| Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu |\ __ /|
  | | | |
   \ / Check out SWAT Kats on the Web: \ /
     \/ http://rat.org/kats \/