Jealousy Unmasked? (Heh.)

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 1 May 1996 18:41:25 -0700

>>Gee...Eudora must be hungry. It's chowed an awful lot of posts recently.
>
>What? Have you been forgetting to feed your computer? <G>

I've put Windoze on a strict diet of important files and stuff I actually intended
to, you know, keep or some junk. I think we've arrived at a truce.

>Do you mean in my little fanfic poll? If you do, you are very mistaken.
>Lotsa people liked you, you were either first or second favorite of many
>people (me included. I liked "T-Bone's Stakes" best, but before it came out,
>your's was my favorite.) Lemme see if I can drag up that list and I'll send
>it to you, okay?

Cool. I was only kidding, actually. I've developed a pretty thick hide from
being on the net, and though I never told him this, Simon's a darn good
writer - I most certainly don't mind coming in second overall in this particular race.
(I think I missed first because I chew way too much gum. Yeah...that must be it (Singapore Grin!).

>(This is off-topic, but I saw that movie finally! I liked it. <G>)

Two things have blown me away in the character department within the last few
years. SwatKats is one, and Balto would be the other. I've downloaded something
like sixty posts from the net on that particular flick, and someone from the 'Balto'
crew requested a copy for the rest of the gang to read. Cool, huh?