RE: SwatKats SNES game ...

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 1996 20:35:00 -0700

>ARGH! I haven't been able to find it anywhere! TRU, FunCoLand, nowhere!
>
>I don't suppose some kind soul would be willing to pick me up a copy and
>send it off? Either from Canada or the US -- I'm not picky.. I'll just
>need help with the conversion rates. :)

I'd oblige, but I just went through *every* Vancouver Toys 'R' Us less one, and
found absolutely nothing. This in itself is really odd (unless they flew out the
door earlier in the sale or somethin'), 'cuz I made it a point of looking for the
game every time I was in TRU on other quests, and they all seemed to have
one or three. Grr.