Re: Favorite episodes?

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 1996 21:24:22 -0700

>IMHO, one of the best, if not the absolute best, has got to be Razor's Edge.
>Just for note.

A lot of people pick this one, but why? I mean, I know why I'd pick it,
but I'm just kinda curious to see if anyone else's mind malfunctions like
mine. One of the weird things about people picking this ep is that it's
one of the few done by freelance writers (i.e., they write for everybody) -
in this case a guy named Mark Saraceni. One quick question to people that
would pick this as the best ep: is your favourite character Razor??