Re: Big moon.

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Tue, 2 Apr 1996 11:36:12 +0700

>>Their moon seem to be bigger than ours, and don't tell me again that is only
>>optical ilusion.
>
> Not an optical illusion, but a "camera zoom". Surely you've seen the sun
>or moon look huge in a live action movie?

Yeah, I saw that too, but if they zoom in, the human and other stuff get big too. But I saw kats and other stuff is small compare to the moon.

>It's the same thing in the series,
>only a BG artist painted and drew the scene instead of filming it. Until you
>factor out that possibility, I don't think you can be certain of the moon's
>differing size. I say that their moon, in keeping with the other earth like
>similarities is very close to the size of our own.

Is either that or the distances between their moon and the kat planet is a lot closer than 380.000 km.

>> Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
>
>Kevin L. Knoles klknole_at_rs6000.cmp.ilstu.edu

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night."