Re: "Children of the Stone" FAQ Guide

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 1996 14:01:49 -0800

>What does C.E. mean? I've always used A.D. for Kats stories, but wasn't sure
>on their time, so I avoided the subject, like a weirdo.

"Common Era". Interchangeable with "In the Year of Our Lord", or Anno Domini...
"A.D." for short. Sometimes you see something like "33 B.C.E.", or "Before our
Common Era", which is to say before the time of Christ.

Since Kats have Christmas (it's true! "Night of the Dark Kat"), then I think
you can safely use the same date conventions as in our world.

(sidebar: has anyone ever *seen* anything resembling a church in the kats BG
 art?)