Re: "Children of the Stone" FAQ Guide

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 1996 06:19:30 +0700

>>A Guide to FAQ to the "Children of the Stone" series
>> (or DJ's attempt to keep you guys from getting
>> COMPLETELY confused):
>
>You should put something like this onto Rat, as well. Would you like me to
>do this for you?
>Every great series needs one of these!

Does this mean that good, mediocre, and not bad doesn't count?

>>QUESTIONS ON 996 C.E.
>
>What does C.E. mean? I've always used A.D. for Kats stories, but wasn't sur=
>on their time, so I avoided the subject, like a weirdo.

Me too, I always avoided the year thing on my fanfic story, I just say=
 something like "xxx years later" (or "xxx years ago", if it's happening in=
 the past)" instead of saying the year (Although that saying the year could=
 be cool thing to say. "The year is XXXX, the name of the place is...=
 MegaKat city."). Now if only I can finished my story so that you guys can=
 read it.

>Ryan "B-ko Daitokuji" "Snoopy " "Giyggas " "Blex" "Waysgoos" Kelley
>SWAT Kats Megafan, anime fan
>"Without the world of Imortality at our sides, we would be nothing."
>Just one question, WHO AM I????????????????????????????SHISH!

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"A shining beacon in space, all alone in the night."