Middle Names, Last Names

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Mar 1996 09:07:31 -0500 (EST)

Sometimes a middle name can be your mother's last name. That's how I got my
middle name. But I'm pretty sure that the names should be Furlong & Clawson.
After all, they at least fit the cat-pun pattern, and one's a suburb of Detroit!

BTW- is anyone working on a Kats / Kzin encounter story? I'm starting to
kick around the idea of an Anime/Kats crossover - KatLabor - Maybe I can get
PumaDyne to re-open their MegaMecha division.