RE: Poll for new Kats link

From: Matthew O. Weber <mweber_at_scpo.schoolcraft.cc.mi.us>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 96 17:05:00 PST

Kevin wrote:
>A long time ago, someone on this list posted about a SWAT Kats site at the
>Sci-Fi Channel's dominion. I discussed the possibility of creating a link
>it from the SK's resource page with Ratman. He wasn't too enthused about
it,
>but I still want it done, so he suggested that I poll fans. You can check
it out
>at:
>
>http://www.scifi.com/cgi-bin/rbox/articles.pl?1&6&68
>
>from the larger directory of:
>
>http://www.scifi.com/cgi-bin/rbox/topics.pl?1&6

Heh. I mentioned this a long time ago, and haven't been to the Dominion in
a long time. When I first connected to the Dominion, you had to register
with them in order to be able to post anything. That may have changed by
now-- like I said, I haven't been there in a *long* time.

Unfortunately, we can't link to the CTN stuff on AOL.. When I was using up
some freebie time I noticed there was quite a bit of traffic about SK. If I
remember correctly, the SK forum had the 4th (I think) largest number of
posts (behind Flintstones, Scooby & Jetsons, I think). Can someone back me
on this?

 -Matt
mweber_at_schoolcraft.cc.mi.us
mweb_at_mich.com