Re: The vortex scene on "The Pastmaster Always Ring Twice".

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 1996 16:25:11 -0600 (CST)

>(Oh yeah. I read Kevin's stuff the first time 'round and *didn't* pick up
> even the slightest hint of any racism, but, well...your mileage may vary).

I'm sorry . . . I was in a bad mood that day, I had to do something! (LIke
today, I was dissin' Lassie 'cause my friend wouldn't SHUT UP about how she
should be the 'first dog president of the United States!' When I said No
way, she hit me! <RG>

Sigh . . . I'm sorry, but that day just wasn't a good day for me.

This person will now stop posting off-topic subjects and is considering
changing her signature. (AGAIN!) <G>

Terra Chang:
writer and poet
crazy violinist
SWAT Kats lover
Anne Rice fan
Supporter of crazy ideas

"I tell myself that not long ago the fate of the world was in their hands.
Then I ask myself: 'How the heck did we survive?'"