Re: Fanfic stories (was Re: Children of the Stone (it's up!))

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 15:55:09 -0800

>>Oh well, since that everybody is now writing a story, I guess that I won't
>have to send my story to rat.org now.
>
>ACK!!!! NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO!!!!!!!! Send it, please!! (If not, I
>mean it, I'll go on strike! And I've got a really cool story started . . .
>not to mention I'm gonna try copying a story from paper again . . .)
><Terra starts getting even more upset.> Send it! send it!

Look what you did to this poor girl! depriving he of her SWAT Kats (That's
one of the most evil acts ever!)

>SENDITSENDITSENDITSENDITSENDITSENDITSENDITSENDITSENDITSENDITSENDITSNEITSHERISNF
>(Sorry, kinda got carried away . . . <G>)

I'm near that point myself, so don't feel (that) bad.

>Send it! Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top and sugar (sugar!!) and
>all that really nice junk?
and anything else sweet? Look at this cute face:

8^((

can you just say that and let her cry like that, uh....... this?

*8^(( WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

You can make her look like this:

*8^)

Everyone, take my advice and....... well, you know.

(Terra Chang has no relation to that sad face, but send your stuff anyway!)
Ryan "B-ko "Snoopy" Daitokuji" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist who lives in Megakat City
Good thing you can't see me in person!!
"Without the world of Imortality at our sides, we would be nothing."

Snoopy?