Re: Anyone in Phoenix? (off-topic)

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 15:15:22 -0800

>>Anyone here in Phoenix, Arizona, or somewhere in the same area
>>code? I'm going on Wednesday and I'd like to call you and meet some
>>people on the kat's list (LOOK! I MENTIONED KATS!).
>>
>> Dr. Jake
>
>Ooooh, sorry D.J., I live in Austin Texas. Don't think I'd like to go to
>Arizona though--I'm more of a cold-weather type person. <G>
>(But that would be cool . . . meeting all the people who write crazy ideas,
>write stories (hint, hint) and so on. Anyone live in Texas ('sides me?)

No, Northern California. Right around this city that's got NOTHING kats in
the whole _at_$#! place! >8^( .

>Supporter of crazy ideas
like my go to bed quicker by counting baby ducks jumping over hotdogs and
into a bowl of tapioce and bumblebees? COOL!
Ryan "B-ko "Snoopy" Daitokuji" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist who lives in Megakat City
Good thing you can't see me in person!!
"And then I say 'Well duh! the only reason we
survived was to take the fate of the world into our
hands'"

Snoopy?