Re: H-B Lives! & Kats Animation Art

From: Ryan Kelley <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 1996 15:10:23 -0800

>Don't ask me where Swat Kats falls in this whole deal because I have no idea.

With Ted charge? Probably nowhere! along with anything else (If any) goon
that TedCo ever made because Ted cancels all the good stuff!

>They are NOT changing the name in front of our oh-so-colorful building.

EXPLAIN PLEASE........... (Do you mean yo work at H-B or something??)

>ALSO -- Re: Kats Animation Art --
>
>I am in discussion with our Animation Art dept. to see if I can work a special
>deal on those Kats cels for our list members. Don't get your hopes up, but if
>something comes up, I'll post again.

Too late, oh well!

>I will now return to my "lurker" status...Love to all!

No! NO! Don't go! (Don't leave me! [Why did I just say that? 8^( ])
Ryan "B-ko "Snoopy" Daitokuji" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist who lives in Megakat City
Good thing you can't see me in person!!
"And then I say 'Well duh! the only reason we
survived was to take the fate of the world into our
hands'"

Snoopy?