Re: Season 2--re-evaluation/apologies

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Sat, 16 Mar 1996 04:36:49 +0700

>>>The bitchy one with the high shrieks, "Oh save me from the evil
>>>bad guy who wants to kill me!"
>
>>Well, from all the SWAT Kats episodes I watch, I never heard that
>>particular line before. Do you know in what episode this line was said?
>
>That was not a quote, but it seemed to be the jist of what she was
>saying.

"jist"???

>>Well DJ, may I suggest more than a couple of days?
>
>OK OK, I TAKE IT BACK! I TAKE IT BACK! I'M SORRY I EVER SAID IT!
>There? Is everybody satisfied?

Well DJ, that's only a suggestion you know. After all, a riot can last for weeks, even months.

>I'm terribly sorry, but it's women's
>history month and I've been in a 'raging feminist' mood for about a
>week now. She's not a bitch. She's just kind of annoying sometimes.

Well cats (Or kats.) sometimes can be annoying. So I understand how do you feel.

>I REALLY don't dig that damsel-in-distress thing, AT ALL.

Neither do I, but somehow that the damsel-in-distress (I still much prefer kitten-in-distress.) thing seem to be a running gag.

>I'll admit
>she's quite advanced and politically correct, but once in a while the
>kat guys will have to pull some rediciluss (sp?) stunt to save her.

Well, it's very hard to be diplomatic with something that called gravity.

>I'M SORRY, OK?

Hey, you only voicing your opinions. I understand.

>>Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
>
> Dr. Jake

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"A shining beacon, all alone in the night."