Re: Dr. Abi Sinian

From: <LtFFeral_at_AOL.COM>
Date: Fri, 15 Mar 1996 16:38:44 -0500

>I always wonder how the women in
>>Megakat City run in heels, too.
>
>I would imagine the same way that they do in all the Hollywood fluff with
>Michelle Pfeiffer
>and Kim Basinger. It just happens, and you aren't supposed to ask!

Women CAN run in heels. I've done it!

>At the moment I can't recall, but do we see any Kat-women driving other than
>Ms.
>Briggs? I know Felina can fly a chopper (my kinda girl!), but I don't
>remember
>seeing her, or Ann, or Abby behind the wheel.

Hmmm. Could it be that Megakat City only allows men to drive? (except for
those women in politics, of course:-)). Probably not, but you never know!

Lt FFeral_at_aol.com
Melissa Anne/ "Ann Phibian KAT'S ALIVE! TOMORROW IS MARCH 16TH! AAAAHHHH! (I
think I'm going to faint...