Re: Origin of Friendship

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 02:48:48 +0700

Dj wrote:
>I have always believed (though this totally goes against the show and
>I know it) tht Hackle should have been Jake's father and that's the way it=

>is in ALL my fanfics. I think I mentioned that before on this list.

Yes, but if Hackle is his father, where are the rest of his family? I always=
 presume that Jake comes from a big family, he's sorta the farmboy type.

>Does Hackle seem to be a very violent guy? Uh uh.

Well, he could be a very deranged kat when he just a young kat.

>>Hmmm, is the suburbs of MegaKat was shown in "Unlikely Alloys"?
>
>Dunno. I hated the animation in this episode so I've only forced
>myself to watch it a few times, and I never looked close enough to notice
>the scenery.

Well, the animation is good, but somehow the scene when T-Bone is making=
 "full throttle" to the engine when Zed grab the TurboKat is kinda slow. The=
 reason that I like about that episode is Zed, I think that Zed should go to=
 the junkyard instead of Pumadyne.

>>>and their
>>>personalities sort of blended with each other after a while.
>
>>Hmmm, "mind-melt"?
>
>What I mean is Jake got tougher by being around Chance, and
>Chance got--well, I don't want to use the term "softer". How 'bout
>"more polite?"

How about "more responsible"? I mean that he became sorta like a brother to =
Jake.

>>>To the teacher it'll look like 2 kids named Jake
>>>and Chance.
>
>>Hmmm, I wonder if the teacher watches "SWAT Kats".
>
>I hope not. Still, it doesn't sound too much like the show.

Does these kids last name still "Clawson" and "Furlong"?

>The story's about Jake's reaction to his mom's death.

Hmmm, mothers death. Don't know why, but it seem that mothers always=
 influence their kid lifes, even after they die.

>Despite what that sounds like, there's also some
>cool scenes with a gun (though no one gets shot) and you see how
>Jake gets the idea to join the enforcers with Chance.

Speaking of reason, have you guys ever think on what reason does Felina join=
 the Enforcer? Well, I think that the Commander is the reason on why she=
 join the Enforcer.

> Dr. Jake

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"A shining beacon, all alone in the night."