Re: Season 2--re-evaluation

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 1996 02:48:42 +0700

>>>The bitchy one with the high shrieks, "Oh save me from the evil bad
>>>guy who wants to kill me!"
>>
>>Well, from all the SWAT Kats episodes I watch, I never heard that
>particular line before. Do you know in what episode this line was said?
>
>Edo, she's talking about Cal(l?)ico Briggs,

This below is for razor:
You see razor, this "Callico/Calico" thing is really confusing. I suggest that this thing should be explain, or at least mention in the FAQ. Right razor?

>Deputy Mayor. (Y'know, the blond one who contacts them.

Oh, you mean that the kat that I mention in my first post to this list?

>And, oh yeah, DJ, she's not a bitch! That's a female
>dog! ;) And anyway, she's okay. (Another good person to pick on in fanfics. . .)

"She's okay". Hmmm, that's probaly what Chance said to himself when he saw Jake for the first time. Of course Chance said "He's okay" instead of "She's okay".

>Hi, guys, I've been kinda busy, I'm considering going into "lurker" status
>for a while.

Hmmm, "lurker", "DownBelow"?

>I got too much to do in school, and I'm writing something for
>the abar. (Don't ask if you don't know.) I'll miss you guys, but I'll write
>(if I ever have time, that is) and maybe one day I'll come back. Bye, for
>the last time! (Maybe, hopefully not.)

Hope to seeing you back again.

>Terra Chang:
>writer and poet,
>crazy violinst =)

Edo Andromedo email : macsonic_at_rad.net.id
"A shining beacon, all alone in the night."