Re: Season 2--re-evaluation

From: Kay Chang <kaychang_at_eden.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 1996 16:24:24 -0600 (CST)

>>>Why are you building a shelter? and who is this "Cally" character?
>>
>>The bitchy one with the high shrieks, "Oh save me from the evil bad
>>guy who wants to kill me!"
>
>Well, from all the SWAT Kats episodes I watch, I never heard that
particular line before. Do you know in what episode this line was said?

>But then again, I did hear that particular line before, but it's not in
english, and the line is a little bit different. But it certainly not in one
of SWAT Kats episodes that I ever watch before.

Edo, she's talking about Cal(l?)ico Briggs, Deputy Mayor. (Y'know, the blond
one who contacts them. And, oh yeah, DJ, she's not a bitch! That's a female
dog! ;) And anyway, she's okay. (Another good person to pick on in fanfics. . .)

>><DJ is now piling her shelter with
>>supplies, she may be in there for days>

RUN! RUN! RUN! =) Very good idea. But not days, try months. Maybe even years.

Hi, guys, I've been kinda busy, I'm considering going into "lurker" status
for a while. I got too much to do in school, and I'm writing something for
the abar. (Don't ask if you don't know.) I'll miss you guys, but I'll write
(if I ever have time, that is) and maybe one day I'll come back. Bye, for
the last time! (Maybe, hopefully not.)

Terra Chang:
writer and poet,
crazy violinst =)