Re: Kat's Alive

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 1996 11:06:17 -0800

>>From the FAQ:
>
>>- A fanzine, KAT'S ALIVE, is also in the works and will be available
>>for a limited run (contact Timothy Fay [fayxx001_at_maroon.tc.unm.edu] for
>>details).
>
>Just tried to E-mail Tim to check on the status of the Fanzine, but the
>E-mail fails. Does anyone know if he's still out there and/or what's
>happening with Kat's Alive? I kinda expect Tim has headed off to MegaKat
>City.

Tim had to ditch the fanzine project because he had too much on his plate
already. In fact, he was unable to keep up with the listmail due to his
workload, so he's had to unsubscribe. You can ask him yourself, but you'll
have to pull up his new e-address from one of his posts to alt.fan.furry.

A fanzine isn't a bad idea, but the costs are a bit prohibitive for a single
individual to take on, and more than a challenge for a coalition of fans
who are separated by too much geography.