Re: A SWAT Kats' month?

From: Razor <razor_at_rat.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 1996 00:13:23 -0500

On 2/15/96 at 10:26 PM, LtFFeral_at_aol.com wrote:
>>I vote for July too, cause then we're all out of school, and we can do SK
>>activities all day, and lots of free time on our hands.
>
>Ditto.

Umm, can we try to keep the replies more substantial than just one or two
words, please? (I strongly suggest you take a look at the SK list
guidelines, if you haven't already read them. If you didn't receive them,
they're available at "http://rat.org/razor/guidelines.txt")

As far as the SK month goes, I'd suggest a sweeps month, such as February
or May (although it probably won't matter so much since there aren't any
new episodes being made, anyway).

--
============== Dana Uehara (razor_at_rat.org) ==============
Also: razor_at_netcom.com Razor on FurryMUCK/FurToonia