Re: A SWAT Kats' month?

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 1996 19:56:09 -0800

>>I vote for July too, cause then we're all out of school, and we can do SK
>>activities all day, and lots of free time on our hands.
>
>Ditto.

Let's go everyay, but July and September (Why not just every other month?),
do a bit extra for my <yetch!> idol, Ted "is a !$%# and secretly hopes to
wed some non-albino white buffalo befoore his perminent teeth come in, which
they probably never will, but is too dumb to spend the money for false
teeth" Turner.

(Ted's soo conceited! It makes me want to send letters to him every second,
till he puts SWAT Kats back in production!)

>"This is Ann Phibian, hopping off"

"This is B-ko Daitokuji, pretending Ted "See above for nickname" Turner is
A-ko, shooting off (her mouth)"
Ryan "B-ko "Snoopy" Daitokuji" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist
Good thing you can't see me in person!!