Re: Kittens...

From: Razor <razor_at_rat.org>
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 1996 05:39:29 -0800

On 2/10/96 at 6:01 PM, Edo Andromedo wrote:
>Ok, I just receive a calendar that contains pictures of kittens from my
>aunt (She is a cat lover too) and I'm wondering. How do the SwatKats look
>like when they just a little kitten?

Probably the exact same way they do now, only smaller. (Sorry, I just
couldn't resist. ;-)

But think about it: in spinoffs of cartoons where they've done "kiddie"
versions of the original (i.e., "Tiny Toon Adventures," "A Pup Named Scooby
Doo", etc.), the "kiddified" (miniaturized?) versions of the characters
look exactly like their older counterparts, only smaller.

It'd be interesting to see how both Chance and Jake did their headfur then,
though. Any takers (among our resident arists, or "arteests") to sketch
the duo? (I'm almost tempted to do it myself, but I don't draw. :-P)

============== Dana Uehara (razor_at_rat.org) ==============
Also: razor_at_netcom.com Razor on FurryMUCK/FurToonia
      razor_at_venom.st.hmc.edu