The kats in your eyes

From: ARTUR HARA <artur.hara_at_mandic.com.br>
Date: Wed, 07 Feb 96 05:49:00 -0200

Hi people,

Other day I was watching Dr. Sinian and I saw special things in your
characteristics, she looked a latin woman. "Tanned" hair and dark eyes.
I think that she is very hot internally, although she looked calm outside.
To me she was alike with Rachel Ticotin, but with less strong character,
although with looked body.

I thought that felina be alike Sandra Bullock, the same wild virtue,
emotions and speed. Eyes and hairs certainly.

I didn't find a woman that be alike Callie. Would she be Bridget Fonda?
Or Jane? I think that the last is more probable. Why? She was in great
politic activity in 60's/70's I think. Callie is deputy mayor, maybe
the later phase of Jane. Meanwhile Callie is special, her nose, mouth
and cheeks became her very singular.

... The OFFICIAL tagline of the 1996 Olympics!
___ Blue Wave/QWK v2.12