Re: Nitpicking the bare paws

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 1996 19:02:47 -0800

>T-bone and Razor do not wear any footwear. Why?
>
>Simple. Agility. Dexterity. The same reason that tightrope walkers are
>barefoot. The boys can use their toe-claws to help them climb; they can grip
>the ground to run better. As they appear to be highly-trained in the Martial
>arts, bare feet would go along with that as well.
>
>Now riddle me this: why do they have pink triangles on their helmets? ;)

Hmm...fellow WWII fan, methinks. For the entertainment of fellow listmembers,
the Nazis forced homosexuals in the extermination camps to wear pink triangles
in much the same fashion as Jewish people were forced to wear a yellow
"Star of David". I think someone's been looking at things I wouldn't show my
mother!