Re: Where and how to submit stories?

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 20:17:19 -0800

At 04:14 PM 1/23/96 EST, you wrote:
>My SK/Gargoyles ripoff story is nearly done, it should take a few
>more
>weeks. I was wondering just WHERE am I supposed to submit it,
>and how? Prodigy does not permit file attachments to members outside
>of its service.

I share your pain. Yeah, Prodigy's a dork when it comes to internet E-Mail!
Use another online service, or E-Mail it to me, and I'll put it on (after
saving it to disk and putting it with my collection, of course!!). >:)

>The whole thing (so far) has about 160 KB, and will
>probably gain about 20 more before the end.
>Is there a limit for the WEB page?

Whoah! That's huge, well, me to talk!!

>What form do you need it to be in: .txt, .wri, or so on?

Okay. For all you fanfic writers out there, you'd better listen.
first of all, the E-Mail way (what I use), you use pkzip (found on rat.org)
to turn your fanfic into a "zipped file" use this file as an
attachment. E-Mail Rat.org with the file. If you're feeling darring,
try to just send it without the Pkzip step. If anyone needs this
clarified, just ask!!

Ryan "Jake "B-ko Daitokuji" Shard" Kelley
Dear Lord, help me. I'm WAKO!
SWAT Kats Extremist
This is just a moment of B-ko's life.
Forget about it! I don't have all day!!
- A-ko Magami
You realize this will affect your grade!
- Miss Ayumi
Please stop fighting!
- C-ko Kotobuki