Re: SWAT Kats IRC

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 20:00:06 -0800

At 04:18 PM 1/23/96 +0700, you wrote:
>>Weekends at 3PM EST????? at irc.grfn.org ?? is this okay?
>
>Sure, it is just that I have to wake up at 3AM in the morning (In my local
>time.). Of course I will wake up at that particular time in the next 30
>days. So I guess it's okay with me.
>
>>ok, here goes:
>>
>>M-Thurs : 7PM EST at irc.grfn.org
>>Fri : 9PM EST at irc.grfn.org
>>Sat&Sun : 3PM EST at irc.grfn.org (I'd make it 2:00EST, but SK is on!)
>
>Does this mean that I have to be there in that particular time? or do I
>have be there in the precise minutes?

Yeah. Sometimes I'm still downloading Kats stuff.

>>Anyone have a problem with this shedule?
>
>No problemo. Fine with me. Does anybody here want to comment on A.J. schedule?

Could you translate it to Pacific time? I hate Eastern time! And another
thing! Is this goung to stay on for a while? If not, Mabye I could try to
put one up where I am.
Ryan "Jake "B-ko Daitokuji" Shard" Kelley
SWAT Kats Extremist
This is just a moment of B-ko's life.
Forget about it! I don't have all day!!
- A-ko Magami

You realize this will affect your grade!
- Miss Ayumi

Please stop fighting!
- C-ko Kotobuki