Cartoon Network Eps.

From: Paul Kemner <pkemner_at_bright.net>
Date: Sun, 28 Jan 1996 08:13:34 -0500

Looking at the episode list, CTN is getting close to the end of the series
again. Does anyone know if they will be starting over at the first episode?
I'd like to tape them in something close to the right order, and wondered
what day I should have a blank tape handy.

Also, besides the toonnet_at_aol.com address, is there anywhere else I can
email a "Love the Kats- Please make more!" request where it might do some good?
Paul Kemner | "Many people appear to imagine that they cannot
Toledo, Ohio | afford to have artistic surroundings, whereas
pkemner_at_bright.net | the wonder is that they can afford so much
--------------------- expensive ugliness." M. H. Baillie Scott