Re: Animation

From: B-ko Daitokuji <gvvy03_at_snowcrest.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 17:41:35 -0800

> One caracteristic of second season is the more polygonal and less
> rounded draws of the Kats. Look at "Mutation City", during the scenes
> of TB & R training (at the start of episode). Especially the side fur
> of Jake's face, you can check it!

I agree. "Unlikly Alloys" and "Mutation City" both have excelent animation,
showing Jake much tougher than in the rest of the episodes, but I can't deny
that the best animation comes into play in "The Deadly Pyramid" I havn't
seen SKIQ, so I don't know the degree of anime (Japanese animation)
influence in the show.

B-Ko Daitokuji
SWAT Kat extremist