Re: Dead SwatKats.

From: MISS DJ S CLAWSON <XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 1996 19:42:23 EST

>BTW DJ, I heard that SeaQuest once time travel to 200 years into
the
>future, does they use the same theory as this one?

They don't really use any theory. They just state, "The Future
cannot
exist without the past." The storyline goes as a computer from the
future
drags them into the future (225 yrs) to stablize the future. A plage
has
killed all life aside from some babies in a nursery, and only two of
those
survived. The problem is they're so hooked to the computer they
don't
even notice each other. The computer needs the crew to make sure the
two kids fall in love before they can leave and go back to the past.
A VERY stupid plot, with tons of wholes. If the future cannot exist
without
the past and the past DOES exist, then that means humans will exist
forever or not exist at all. I believe humans will have their
downfall and
ultimately dissappear. Also, another hole similar to the one
discussed by
us: great, the crew is back in the past, but the plague is still
coming.
It will eventually kill the whole world. Hmmm . . . I think I should
approach
the seaQuest mailing list with this one . . .

 now you've got me thinkin' . . .

                                      Dr. Jake