Re: Animation

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 09:58:06 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 3 Jan 1996, Edo Andromedo wrote:

> >>How about a mad scientist trying to take over the city? Oops! Viper
> >>is a mad scientist. What I mean is a scientist that done things machine
> >>like (Like sending robots, cyborg kats, robotic craft, etc.)

        I think Dark Kat is the one responsible for building robots.

> >>The Pastmaster losses all his cool when he treated that way.
> >
> >Huh? Don't understand. No, I don't mean they bow down to him or
> >anything,
>
> What I mean is, the Pastmaster past supposed to be reveal more in their
> encounters with the Pastmaster.
>
> >but he is revealed to have an interesting past so he isn't
> >blown off as "that stupid dude trying to take over the city with
> >armies of undead" as the SWAT Kats and Feral usually see him as.
>
> Yes, he do have an interesting past, but then again, he is a stupid dude
> who are trying to take over the city.

        The Pastmaster is just misunderstood, like the Creeplings! All he
wants is his beloved Dark Ages back!

A.J. Freda Mac: "So sue me! How was I supposed to know that
ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu was your sister's car back there?"
"Tails" on IRC Molly: "You always hated my side of the family!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS