Re: SwatKats identity.

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu>
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 1996 09:54:49 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 3 Jan 1996, Edo Andromedo wrote:
>Who clean up the mess after all of the events is gone? >

Burke and Murray. If you saw "The Giant Bacteria" they had to clean up
all the mess. They must be MK city's clean-up crew, because they're
always dumping stuff at Jake & Chance's place.

A.J. Freda Mac: "So sue me! How was I supposed to know that
ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu was your sister's car back there?"
"Tails" on IRC Molly: "You always hated my side of the family!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS