Re: Animation

From: Edo Andromedo <macsonic_at_rad.net.id>
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 1996 18:40:41 +0700

>The Pastmaster, in my opinion, was an incredibly missused character
>except in the first episode. That 'mad sorcerer trying to take over
>the city" thing got old FAST.

How about a mad scientist trying to take over the city? Oops! Viper is a
mad scientist. What I mean is a scientist that done things machine like
(Like sending robots, cyborg kats, robotic craft, etc.)

>He wasn't really treated with dignity. In my fanfic,
>it does it's best to shed some light on him.

The Pastmaster losses all his cool when he treated that way.

> Dr. Jake

BTW, I do have some story that has him trying to break havoc in space and time.