Re: Animation

From: MISS DJ S CLAWSON <XXRJ13C_at_prodigy.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 1996 16:12:35 EST

>How about a mad scientist trying to take over the city? Oops! Viper
is a
>mad scientist. What I mean is a scientist that done things machine
like
>(Like sending robots, cyborg kats, robotic craft, etc.)

Well, Viper's allowed to do that. Mad Scientists don't have anything
else
to do. It's a classic character that no show could be without.

>>He wasn't really treated with dignity. In my fanfic,
>>it does it's best to shed some light on him.

>The Pastmaster losses all his cool when he treated that way.

Huh? Don't understand. No, I don't mean they bow down to him or
anything, but he is revealed to have an interesting past so he isn't
blown off as "that stupid dude trying to take over the city with
armies
of undead" as the SWAT Kats and Feral usually see him as.

                                             Dr. Jake