Re: CNN buys disney? Yeah, right!

From: <WKOZIOL_at_delphi.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 21:52:51 -0500 (EST)

You are forgetting one thing about WB and that is they do an incredible job
with Batman the animation series. For you hard core toon aholoics out there
if you remember Dick Tracey that was also done by WB. I think WB could really
improve the kats and make them more animated like the Dick Tracey or Batman
toons. They (WB) do have the talent and the equipment that can even rival
Disney if they really want to. You got to admit one thing about WB over
Disney and that is WB is by far more original in their stories and their full
length animations than Disney is. IE: Rover Dangerfield, the animation was
good, the story was of course straight Rodney Dangerfield classic stuff but
it also had a nice plot to it, and it was an original. WB didn't have to go
and blow few hundred thousand dollars to get a story. I can definitly see WB
hopefully doing the SWAT Kats cause the sound and everything else will
definitly kick tail.