CNN buys disney? Yeah, right!

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 1995 19:02:24 -0500 (EST)

At school, on of our teachers brought up something about some company
buying some other company, and she said that CNN bought disney and that
Ted owns it now, but the kids corrected her that it was disney that
bought ABC. (Whew! I thought I was going to have to boycott disney now!)
        I've seen how well of marketing disney has done with it's
gargoyles. I hope disney would buy H-B and do the same with SK. I'm not
sure about Warner Bros. doing SK. Warner Bros. is best at doing
"Eye-Popping, mouth dropping" cartoons. I don't think I want to see T-B
or R's eye's pop out when they're surprised!

A.J. Freda Mac: "I didn't know that was your sister's car
ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu back there!"
"Tails" on IRC Molly: "You always hated my side of the family!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS