Re: SWATKATS:Free draw for artwork!

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 20:04:56 -0800

In rec.arts.animation, chance_at_unix.infoserve.net (Chance) wrote:

SWATKATS Internet fans should probably know that in the course of the
last year, I've been downloading posts concerning "SWAT Kats: The Radical
Squadron" and forwarding them to the guys who originated the characters,
Christian and Yvon Tremblay. So far, from the newsgroups, e-mail (with
permission, natch) and the Kats mailing list, I've collected over 300
pages of the stuff, all of which has been read by the Brothers Tremblay.

Anyway, by way of a big "Thank You!" to all the fans of the show who took
the time to voice their support (and, in spite of Turner Entertainment)
Christian's decided to hold a random draw for a piece of original "SwatKats"
artwork, signed by the Bros, and mounted. All you have to do is send
in a postcard to the address given below (one per person, multiple
entries bearing the same name will be immediately disqualified) with
your name, return address, and phone number - plus whatever comments
you may feel like adding. Entries will be recieved starting November
1st, 1995, and the contest cutoff will be December 1st, 1995 - with
the draw to be held shortly afterward.

Good Luck 'Katfans!

Legal Junk: This draw is being held independently of Turner
Entertainment, Hanna-Barbera Cartoons Inc., or any wholly or partly owned
subsidiary of the Turner Empire. Draw will take place the first week
of December from all eligible entries recieved before the cutoff date.
Artwork to be awarded is not owned by Turner Entertainment, nor any of
its subsidiaries. (I think I'm saying Turner can get stuffed.)

Mail your postcard (or an empty envelope with your return address marked
                                    clearly on the back) to:

SWATKATS CONTEST
15460 Sherman Way #1-310
Van Nuys, CA
USA 91406

(Contest open to all SwatKats fans worldwide and the nearby planets. Questions to
  chance_at_unix.infoserve.net)

--

 "Sorry for staring...it's just that you looked so much like the 'Cheshire Cat' for a
  minute there, and I was rather hoping bits of you would begin to disappear.."