Re: ToonNet to subcribe to mailing list for Kats

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 1995 20:04:52 -0800

> Is there any way we could get toonnet to join our mailing list?
>Like put majordomo_at_bort.mv.net on the CC area, and have the message say:
>"SUBCRIBE KATS" ? That would strenthen our kat power.

I have passed on the information should they wish to sub, but I'm not going to do
anything unilaterally.

Speaking about "strengthening our Kat Power" - um, guys...Christian Tremblay
lets me know that precisely one entry has been received for the original Kat
art he thought he'd award as a prize to thank us for all our support of the Kats.
We've got sixty-three folks on this list, and I would have thought that an offer
like this from one of the guys who *created* the show for something like this
would be enough inspiration for certain individuals to buy a stamp, and mail
off a postcard or even an empty envelope with your return address on the back. Heck,
even Ted Turner has more enthusiasm than you guys.

Anyway, I personally don't mind looking sheepish in front of the Bros, but I am
rather disappointed that folks don't consider the offer worthy of a stamp.

(That's about as "heavy" as I get...but it's in earnest).

I'll repost the address in the next listmail.
 "Sorry for staring...it's just that you looked so much like the 'Cheshire Cat' for a
  minute there, and I was rather hoping bits of you would begin to disappear.."
 (--Me)