Re: TCN and other Kat stuff...

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 1995 12:37:40 -0800

>Bingo!
>TCN's been running commercials about this stuff, actually. Thing is,
>this'll tend to screw up anyone who's trying to get the SK episodes
>on tape because it's not just a video, but also audio overlay (there's
>cheering or something while the main program's sound is diminished).

Yeah, YTV's been doing this for years too...extremely annoying for some
of us who want a library of shows without releasing the moths from our
collective wallets.

>As far as the person who mentioned the rumored new SK episodes, I
>unfortunately don't remember who it was that told me. I do remember
>that they mentioned something about another episode involving the SK's
>evil doubles and/or something about the Pastmaster (no log, so no
>details, unfortunately -- 'scuse me a minute while I go whack myself
>over the head)...

Again, a development with Kats that the Tremblays don't know about is
_extremely_ unlikley, and if such a thing was to occur with their knowledge,
they'd call one of us with instructions to make it available to list-members
at least, and perhaps the newsgroups as well. What I _do_ find interesting
is that this particular MUCK-rumour has details - rather uncommon for
fan-rumours on such things.

Later.

 "Sorry for staring...it's just that you looked so much like the 'Cheshire Cat' for a
  minute there, and I was rather hoping bits of you would begin to disappear.."
 (--Me)