RE: SWATKAT CHAT!!!!

From: White Trash (SK) <"White>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 1995 20:57:26 -0400 (EDT)

> P.S. for those of you who missed it, the telnet for chat is 206.98.16.4
> and logon as visitor and password as visitor. I hope they don't drop this
> visitor thing to soon! Maybe I'll get an account and we can all use it
> Example: we all log on my account, and It will say that we are all Tails,
> but you can change you name to whatever you want. I figured I should make
> an account because this telnet place is in Traverse City, MI and that's
> where I live.

If any of you want, I can create an account on my system that will allow
you to use IRC... Only drawback is I only have a 14.4kbps SLIP
connection. If anyone wants to help towards (or donate) a 28.8kbps modem
of any type (as long as it's at least V.fc and external), I could put it
on here to use for the chat nights...

/mad