RE: SWATKAT CHAT!!!!

From: ARTHUR JOHN FREDA <ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 1995 19:17:18 -0400 (EDT)

Ok, Matt! How about Every Friday Night at 9PM EST?

What I would want on my SK shirt:

Maybe t-bone from (t-bone3.gif?) with his thumb up looking like he's
hitchhiking... (You know what I mean....) or maybe the 1st season logo
with the Turbo Kat in VTOL mode (near the end of the 1st season theme
when they fly in front of the logo.)

P.S. for those of you who missed it, the telnet for chat is 206.98.16.4
and logon as visitor and password as visitor. I hope they don't drop this
visitor thing to soon! Maybe I'll get an account and we can all use it
Example: we all log on my account, and It will say that we are all Tails,
but you can change you name to whatever you want. I figured I should make
an account because this telnet place is in Traverse City, MI and that's
where I live.

P.P.S. can I order SK stuff direct from H-B? Please let me know. I MUST
HAVE SK!!! (There goes that withdrawl simptom again. :) )

A.J. Freda Mac: "I didn't know that was your sister's car
ah518_at_leo.nmc.edu back there!"
"Tails" on IRC Molly: "You always hated my side of the family!"
SWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATSWATKATS