Takeovers....

From: Ian Lynn <lynn_at_gentire.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 95 07:32:48 CDT

Well, I didn't notice this mentioned, although I'm sure most everyone
has heard. Time-Warner and Tedco have settled on the "merger", and from the
conference, Ted looked as gitty as a school girl. Apparently there may
be some complications, but that seems to be the standard in these situations.
Have any of you with connections spoken to anyone inside to see how things
seem to be shaking down after this weekend?? And when can we expect to see
the Animaniacs-Swatkat hour (an odd combo indeed)?? What else does T-W
hold in there library that shows promise on the CN??

Ian