Re: Groveling now

From: chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 1995 08:43:53 -0700

>>Hmm.. Sounds like Andy isn't the only one with online access
>problems! I've got a brand-new fan-art done and I can't
>even mail it to Paul.. <stupid %&$#!_at_ computer>

Apologies to the whole list. My reply was in response to a message from Rat,
and for whatever reason ye gods saw fit to provide, the kats list was inadvertantly
in the cc header. Won't happen again.

I'm still in the midst of scanning in some new stuff myself -- hopefully if this week
is quieter than last, I can send it to the site.
      "Spies uncover stuff nobody knows about. Artists do the opposite" -- "Betty", 9/20/95