Taskmaster....???

From: Ian Lynn <lynn_at_gentire.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 95 07:37:55 CDT

WAs channel surfing last night and pasted over TNT Monday Nitro (wrestling),
Ted's version of Raw. I caught a glimpse of a little guy in a hooded
coat, and at first I would have sworn they were calling him the
Pastmaster. I believe it ended up being the Taskmaster, but I thought
the similarities were clearly pointed at everyones favorite time-traveler.
Either I'm a tad to obsessed or Ted is really getting desparate for wrestler-
names.

Ian