Re: *Ahem*

From: Leet Wai Leong Simon <leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 1995 16:24:10 +0800 (GMT-8)

On Thu, 14 Sep 1995, Nicole Virginia Boultinghouse wrote:

> Yikes! $900 to see the Swat Kats? Even I have to draw the line somewhere...
> How about this, if TCN isn't even going to be showing it much longer, and
> I got the feeling that it wasn't, then how about tapes/ how about it,
> anyone have them recorded for the *bless them* vcr? Yes, I would pay for
> the expenses and all that so don't worry, I am not a user. It just seems
> that that would be cheaper than buying a satellite *grin*.
>
> Anybody? Anybody?

I've got quite a few episodes on tape ... All of the first season except
Enter the MadKat and Katastrophe (which, incidentally, I have yet to
watch myself. Any other kind souls out there? *beg*,*grovel*,*plead*) But
then I live on the other side of the planet (quite literally) so postage
may be a problem ...

-Simon Leet :)
 (leetwail_at_iscs.nus.sg)