Re: ESP??

From: Chance <chance_at_unix.infoserve.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 1995 19:46:59 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 14 Sep 1995, MATT WEBER wrote:

> Dreamt I was watching TV -- I think it was "Entertainment

I usually dream I'm watching _good_ TV, but I always wake up to "Fox".

> Tonight" or something. A story came on about SK:TRS. They were
> showing footage of a new episode -- it looked like it was an
> outside scene with sandy, desert conditions & very bright (?).
> I think I saw Dr. Sinian pointing at something. I couldn't make
> out the dialog because the E.T. voice over was saying that this
> cult favorite hit has been renewed by Turner Broadcasting. I
> can't remember the reasons they gave -- just something about
> re-evaluating its popularity to make the decision. E.T. then

> Thoughts?
> -Matt

Cool. I hope it's presience rather than R.E.M., but I dunno. Warner's
friend says watch for an announcement about Time-Warner taking over
Turner (or going in partnership - he doesn't know) either sometime on the
weekend or Monday. I think this could REALLY be good for SwatKats fans -
I'll finally have some of the _right_ ears listening to my cancellation
whining, and maybe something along the lines of Matt's dream could come
about.

(Damn. Someone pinched me...NOW I'm awake..)
 "I think I liked him because I suspected that, in spite of his professional
  and easy-going demeanor, his psyche is held together with baling wire."

 "The Far Side"'s Gary Larson on his choice of Marv Newland to do the special