Re: "Bride of the Pastmaster" questions.

From: White Trash (SK) <"White>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 1995 15:52:39 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 1 Sep 1995, Ian Lynn wrote:

> It appears, that after the Pastmaster grabs the Princess with the dragon,
> and Razor rushes to the top of the castle to chase them down and the
> smaller dragon hits him from behind, that he looses his mask. Yet
> in the next shot he still has it. Am I dreaming?? Does anyone have a good
> recording to check this, my CN signal is not the strongest and recordings
> suffer.

If you're referring to "Bridge of the Pastmaster" when Callie--er, Ms.
Briggs--er, the queen <g> is being flown away by one of the Pastmasters
monsters and she yells "Sir Razor!" and he yells "Coming, my queen!" and
shoots the grappling hook, as far as I can tell, he's wearing the mask
the whole time. I'll look further if this isn't the point you're
referring to.

/mad