Kat scheduling and interview

From: Dana Uehara <duehara_at_cisk.atmos.Ucla.EDU>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 95 11:46:07 PDT

I see that people have already mentioned that SK is moving to 5:30 pm
Eastern/2:30 Pacific starting next week, so I won't mention that again.
(Oops, I guess I just did. <snicker>)

On a related note, I'm not sure if this has been brought up yet, but
has anyone (that has TCN, of course) seen the "interview" with the
SWAT Kats? It's a 45-60 second promo featuring a reporter who manages
to climb onto the Turbokat (or at least get near it, anyway) and
interview T-Bone and Razor. If I'm not mistaken, the animation is all
recycled from episodes already made, but they seemed to do a pretty
good job in matching up the (re)dubbed voices. <grin>

--
=========  Dana Uehara (duehara_at_atmos.ucla.edu, razor_at_netcom.com)  ==========